- The late bus is now leaving at 4:30pm – The most updated information can be found on the MMU Athletic Website.
- Students must get prior approval from administration if they are going to be late to school or must leave early for any reason.
- Students must be in school for the entire day unless they have prior approval in order to be eligible to participate in practice or a game that day. If they have a detention, that detention must be served before they are able to participate.
- When your child has an issue with a coach, please empower them to follow the MMU communication plan
- PE Credit is now given automatically to those students that complete a full season in good standing. Students receive a ¼ credit for participation up to a ½ credit per sport.
- Please help us hold our student athletes accountable to our Code of Conduct. We are all in this together for the education of the student athlete.
- If you would like to get involved with your child’s sport with helping out however you can, please contact their coach.
The MMU Athletic experience is about teaching life lessons through sport. Not all athletes can play for all the time. Some athletes are not able to play at the varsity level in games and contests. It is our goal that they have an education athletic experience and learn valuable life lessons through participation in sport. Please help support our coaches and athletes by finding the valuable educational lessons through their experiences.