Alumni Transcript Request

Transcript request procedure for former MMU students:

Requests for transcripts for students 18 years and older should come directly from the student. Please call the Student Services office at 802-899-2987 or email [email protected] (She / Her)
We will need your name (at time of graduation), the year you graduated, and the name/address where the transcript needs to be sent. Please state if you need an official copy of your transcript (official = signed, imprinted with school seal, issued in sealed envelope – usually required if you are applying to a college or university).There is no charge for up to three (3) transcripts and a $2.00 fee for each additional official transcript .

Make checks payable to MMU and send to: MMUHS – Student Services 211 Browns Trace Jericho, VT 05465

If you would like an unofficial copy of your transcript, please provide the same information as above. There is no fee, and the transcript can be mailed to your residence.

If you have any questions please contact us via the phone# or email listed above.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.